How to become a millionaire and ten tips from self-made Canadian

How to become a millionaire

How to become a millionaire

How to become a millionaire and ten tips from self-made Canadian

10 tips from self-made Canadian named Brett Wilson for any startup or small and how to become a millionaire, and we will know more about Brett through his advice:

1 - follow your love him even careful Critics

I graduated from the university after I studied civil engineering, and worked as an engineer at one of the world's largest oil companies for a period of 3 years. During these years I was not happy and I discovered that the engineering field, which is not a pleasure to work in it. I've been passionate about the field of business and trade. Make me one of the first to have worked for the advice that I will never succeed in the field of management, but despite this advice I joined the program of Master of Business MBA and I was the first graduate in the decision of self-made - Antrbernorchib. After the completion of the study immediately joined the Bank in the function of the investor, and did not regret this decision since this time. It achieved successes in a row and has invested in successful companies until I launched my own advisory firms. Interestingly, when it started my own company, my father called me and offered me a job, thinking that I will not be the most successful. How to become a millionaire on the self-taught and continue to do what love Him even while questioning the validity of this decision closest to them.

2 - Understand Marketing

In my own opinion, great importance Marketing is not able to understand most people. More lesson I learned and was strongly Vadenei: the seller and buyer behavior. This lesson helped me to understand how to differentiate between the products, and how to make marketing a product is easier for people to remember, and how announced producers are emphasizes the brand (Brand) and on-site producers in the minds of people, and understand the situation of dissatisfaction that may occur after the completion of the procurement process . It does not matter if you're a doctor or a factor or a lawyer or a scientist - marketing tools remain very great value to you. Start-ups compete for venture capital investing in such projects, so how Mlaonneraalak become to understand how to sell your company to investors and employees with you and your customers.

3 - continued to learning

You will not reach as far as you can only attainable By continuing in the new learning. My first college degree was in engineering, but during my engineering I study I Financial Post Magazine monthly half of the casing of the casing, and you learn a lot of them for the real world of work. Then I and my friends Mali Club to invest in the stock market began. Was our number nine, and contributed to each of us for $ 200, and we learn on the road: how the stock market works, how it buys and sells, commissions, impact of the financial reports and the results of future research, then recovered in the end each of us the amount of $ 221. We have learned a lot in this experiment.

4 - Make your priorities clear and crystal

I learned the hard way that in this life you have to strike a balance between your feelings and among your priorities. You feel very happy about something that is a wandering in the ground on a non-goal. On the other hand, any plan without passion and a strong desire to achieve is emptiness and emptiness. Often I encourage people to Aguettawa of their time to sit down and think about their strengths, and in their skills than their peers, and to decide on the promotion of work, but with maintaining the balance of priorities.

5 - Do not Be a multi-talented and her only

When I employ members of my team, he chose some of them had previously worked in the Boy Scouts and started a special action has charitable contributions and wrote in the Journal of the university and was a member of a sports team and coaching young. I want people with many and varied experiences, not limited to the experience of waking up and going to work and then go home and sleep and repetition.

6 - Think outside the scope of the labor market

Your parents will not agree with me and on this advice, but this is the best time to travel and work on the development of your community and get additional higher education. Learning does not happen only in the classroom or on the job offices, and success is not only in conjunction with academic performance. Do not make it distract you from work or the closure of the company to stay idle, but considered it a great opportunity to learn more.

7 - creativity and self-made important in any industry

Self-made a great positive impact on any industry. Creative thinkers do not stop asking the question: How can we make things better? It does not matter which stage you are in your life or in any field or industry is working, everything will benefit from new ideas. Do not be afraid to think outside the traditional limits, meaning that it is not something that is working efficiently it is impossible to improve it more.

8 - slowed and the best choice

God has blessed each of us the capabilities and skills, you have to choose where to improve and how to exploit them each skill. It is sad to see how the parents pay their children in decisions and universities choose their future careers. It takes a long time until you reach the unique thing they can offer to this world. I do not ask you to destroy everything and stop, but I say go for it and you're full of emotion and passion, or slow down a bit and wait until you find the passion and the emotion inside you. 

9 - Learn from failure and failure

When I was young, I had a friend cut grass gardens neighbors for $ 3 each time cut. My father was able to agree with our neighbor to the old I cut her grass during the summer season, and accepted the position without any discussion or talk with old neighbor. After the end of the summer and after 30 visits cut grass, and came the time of payment, it prepared me neighbor drink cool, Nqdtna to $ 10 and then you ask me how I intend to disbursement. The surprise is stronger than that I'm trying to speak. This incident taught me a lot about the need to communicate with the client and talk about my expectations from the outset and before the start of the work, and the need to expectations of each party agree in the commercial transaction guarantee.
10 - balance between emotions and priorities
For a very long period of my life, I was working every day of the year, every hour a day, what caused the loss of my marriage and more top 3 assets in my life: my three children. After nearly eliminates the cancer Brocstadta my life and I'm 43 years old, after I learned the need to prioritize in my life. This included attention to my health, and focus more and longer on family and friends.

And so we ended up here talking.


Yes, some tips incomprehensible, and some are not right for you, and some of them came to the wound, and some of them like Iqsdk, and inevitably will say I've lengthened to complete the ten ... all of this concept and acceptable, but is not acceptable is not to leave comments and tell me any advice affected you and why and what to do steps actual benefit them and how to become a millionaire. Remember, you can only live your life, not to read such advice, or live a thousand lives, that you read such advice and benefit from, the decision is yours.